CURRENT POSITIONS in 2015:
- Elected: President, Belmont-Carlton Neighborhood Association
- Elected: President, Transit Riders of Charlottesville
- Elected: Vice Chair, Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT) Advisory Board
- Appointed: Belmont Bridge Steering Committee
- Appointed: City of Charlottesville's Tree Commission
- Member: League of Women Voters
- Member: Charlottesville Democratic Committee
- Member: Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Member: Disproportionate Minority Contact in the Juvenile Justice System Task Force
I transferred to UVA for their Environmental Science program. In 2005, I was honored to receive the Wallace-Poole Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Major.
I also studied Environmental Thought and Practice, an interdepartmental major that includes courses in government, economics and urban planning.
I participated in the City of Charlottesville's Neighborhood Leadership Institute in which members learn about the various city responsibilities, departments and services.
I graduated from Road Forward's inaugural Candidate Development Academy where we learned the principles and practices of campaign training and good government.
Vote LENA SEVILLE
in the Democratic Primary on Tuesday, June 9th, 2015,
at your regular voting location.